Note: To view the project descriptions requires Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Programs for July 15, 2010 – July 14, 2013
- Comparative and functional genomic analysis of soybean rustfungi
- Identification of Genes Involved in Ozone Tolerance in Soybean
- Characterization and Evaluation of Soybean Cyst Nematode Viruses
- Molecular cloning and sequencing of the Rhg1 locus for cyst nematode resistance
- Label-free and real time quantitation of soybean small RNAs using microring resonators
- Public Access to the Soybean Gene Expression Database (SGED)
- Carbon nanotubes for bigger and better soybeans—pilot study
- Nutritional effects of macrochanges in soybean quality
- VIPS and Industry Communications
Programs for July 15, 2009—July 14, 2012
- Cytochrome b gene sequence of Cercospora sojina and implications for strobilurin fungicide resistance
- Coordination, Promotion, and Outreach—SDBC Responding to the Soybean Industry
- Statutory and Private Law Constraints and Protections for Disease Resistant,
- Genetically Engineered Soybean Varieties
- Forecasting Global Supply, Demand, and Yield Growth for Soybeans under Soybean Disease (-) and Biotechnology (+) scenarios
- Gap-filing, genome assembly and comparative genomics of Pseudomonas savastanoi pv. Glycinea
- Molecular cloning of soybean cyst nematode resistance QTL
- Genome Structure and Dynamics of Phakopsora pachyrhizi in North American Epidemics and in Laboratory Isolation
- The Use of Quantitative SNP Assays to Identify Markers Linked to SCN Virulence Loci
- QPCR Assessment of Soybean Resistance to the Soybean Cyst Nematode
Soybean genome expression in response to SDS
- Application of a novel genomics approach to monitor protein synthesis during disease response and resistance in soybean
- VIPS and Industry Communications
Programs for July 15, 2008 - July 14, 2011
- Evaluation of a novel method to engineer resistance to the soybean cyst nematode (part 2).
- The role of small RNAs in the soybean defense transcriptome.
- Fine mapping of Two SCN Resistance Genes from G. soja and the Development of Tightly Linked Breeder Friendly SNP Markers.
- Exploiting New Sources of Aphid Resistance.
- Mapping Rust Resistance Genes Using Whole-Genome Resequencing.
- Genetic diversity and comparative genomics of Pseudomonas savastanoi pv. glycinea, causal agent of bacterial blight of soybeans.
- Analyzing the Phakopsora pachyrhizi proteome.
- Yield Plateau-Mining the Determinants of Soybean Yield.
- Bionanosensors as a tool to detect viable soybean rust spores.
- Nanosensors for the investigation of disease or stress in soybean cells.
- Nanotechnology Seminar Series.
- Evolving Biodiesel Markets: Opportunities and Challenges for Small/Medium Sized Soy Biodiesel Firms.
- Plant Innovation and Intellectual Property Regimes.
- Economic Impacts of Soybean Rust on the US Soybean Sector.
- VIPS and Industry Communications.
Programs for July 15, 2007 - July 14, 2010
- The Role of Small RNAs in the Soybean Defense Transcriptome.
- Development of Broad Spectrum SCN Resistance by Combining Genes from Different Resistance Sources.
- Mapping and Identification of a Rust Resistance Gene Using
- Evaluation of a Novel Method to Engineer Resistance to the
Soybean Cyst Nematode.
- Use of Quantitative Real-Time Polymerase Chain Reaction (qPCR) to Quantify Phakopsora pachyrhizi DNA for Assessing Partial
Resistance in Soybean.
- Pioneering Bionanosensing Systems for Use as a Decision Support Tool for Soybean Rust Management.
- Evaluation of Soybean Disease Resistance Mapping Populations with Illumina SNP Assays.
- Economic Impacts of Soybean Rust on the US Soybean Sector, Miguel I. Gómez.
- Charting Future Directions for Biofuels as a Midwest Industry
- Analyzing the Structure and Function of Genomic Sequences from the Soybean Rust Fungus Phakopsora pachyrhizi.
- Genetic Diversity and Comparative Genomics of Pseudomonas savastanoi pv. glycinea, Causal Agent of Bacterial Blight of Soybeans.
- Evolving Biodiesel Markets: Opportunities and Challenges for Small/Medium-sized Soy Biodiesel Firms.
- Developing Genomic Resources for Disease Resistance Genes In Soybean.
- Plant Innovation and Intellectual Property Regimes: Time for a Change?
- Global Protein Model 2007-2010